Thursday, June 21, 2012

I Knew I Loved You Before I Met You

Hey, it's Savage Garden!

Well Alhamdulillah..today I got a sweet phone call from a junior of mine and she told me she just got married 9-6-12! Baarokallaahu lakuma wa baaroka 'alaikuma wa jama'a bynakuma fie kheir, amiin!

It was an important news to me, yes it really is. Sorry again guys I cannot story2 to you what? why? and importantly who? :-) Aah thanks God, it's always awesome to have the beautifuls standing with. I pray to Allah for her, for her, for her..and today I am the most happiest senior in the world~ <3

Back to the garden..I wanna share this video, don't care about the music and song ya (emm it's not really menarik perhatian hati..hehe but the lyric YES):

Is there any love which you can feel upon someone before you meet that someone? Honestly, while looking at the title before listening to the song, I take a game within my heart..wishing that the song is for me from the (coming) someone LOL, but yeah after I listened to the song, I think I might give this song to him.....hahaha! Cute..because I know who is in my heart: he is an ordinary man who believes in Allah ;-)s Hmm..but it's great if he is the one who dedicates this to me huh? LOL

Islamically, the lyric said: "I am complete now that I found you." Okay then my suggestion: dear husbands/ wives! Dedicate this song to your spouses, make them feel complete like you :-)


MashaAllah, truly madly deeply in a fall-in-love mode, but I don't know who <3 Shhh....!

Hehe..have a (strong) trust in Allah ok? May Allah bless us all. Amiin~

vH<3

No comments:

Post a Comment