Friday, June 8, 2012

Never thought I'm beautiful..I cute LOL

This is additional to the previous post ok! I said the beautifuls then use the word 'we' to describe them, and not 'they' because for me I like judging people if I use the '3rd name' (betul ke ni..? erm I mean kata ganti nama diri ke-3).

Wah wah wah..so beautiful, you don't know you beautiful. Well, yea I don't think I am..but I really most-of-the-time will say to people I am cute (please pronoun: kiyyuuut). To be a good mama is to be a cute one..be like the children..always cute. That what makes me feel CUTE not beautiful. Cute kan?

Ya Robb, ya Robb! Please make the only man who will say I am beautiful the unique one, yeah the only one who will finally change my mind to accept me the beautiful AND CUTE! Hek3..oh his eyes must be sacredly blind mashaAllah! ;-)

I love the motivational song, like this one:

Erk, cantik la pulak budak2 dalm video ni...(mashaAllah. Serve me right if my 'Salafi friends' find out this post...I'm finish. Ahaha!)

"Don't need make up
To cover up
Being the way that you are is enough

Everyone else in the room can see it
Everyone else but you"

Dearies,
Don't feel ashamed when you find you're not beautiful, because you are beautiful
Don't feel small when people surround you say you're not beautiful, because you are beautiful
Don't feel sad when they refuse you by a hint you're not beautiful, because you are beautiful


See? the prettiest hearts..have felt the most pain, which means you never put the blame on them. Yes, you are beautiful loves <3

vH~

No comments:

Post a Comment